Stinson LLP is seeking a highly-motivated associate attorney with up to four years of experience to join their Tax Credit & Impact Finance group. The right candidate will handle sophisticated legal work on impactful projects involving new markets tax credits (NMTCs), historic rehabilitation tax credits (HTCs), renewable energy investment tax credits (RETCs), and/or other impact lending or finance platforms. For more information on Stinson’s Tax Credit and Impact Finance work, visit: https://www.stinson.com/capabilities-TaxCreditandImpactFinance
The following credentials are preferred but not required:
- Experience with historic rehabilitation tax credit, new markets tax credit, renewable energy tax credit or impact lending transactions; or
- Commercial real estate experience, commercial lending experience and/or general federal income tax experience.
- Applicants with the following credentials will also be considered:
- Banking, corporate, or finance experience; or
- Project development, infrastructure, or bond work.
For additional information about the position and applicantion instructions, see Stinson Tax & Impact Finance.
If you would like to post a job listing on this site, please send your request by email to Lael Richter Simon (firstname.lastname@example.org). We reserve the right to accept or reject any proposed job postings. Thank you.